A LETTER TO GOD
Read the following extract carefully and answer the questions follow:-
“ Of the money that I asked for, only seventy pesos reached me. Send the rest since I need it very much But don’t send it to me through the mail because the post office employees are a bunch of crooks.”
1. The name of the author of the above extract is-
2. The speaker is writing a letter to –
3. ’Bunch of crooks’ means a _____
4. The story ultimately talks about ____
5. Read the following conversation of four persons carefully:-
1ST PERSON: Lencho must not blame the employees. How can he be sure that
the money has been stolen by the post office employees?
2nd PERSON: But the money was really less than he asked for.
3rd PERSON: Because the Post Master could not collect money as much as
Lencho wished for.
4TH PERSON: Yes, and Lencho must be ultimately happy with whatever amount he Got.
Now pick out the option that classifies fact (f) and opinion ( o) of the F- FACT O- OPINION
“All through the night, Lencho thought only of his one hope:
the help of God, Whose eyes as he had been instructed ,see
everything ,even what is deep in one’s conscience.”
The _______ of Lencho’s crop had taken away his sleep.
2. Lencho looks to God for _______.
3. Who comes to Lencho’s rescue?
4. The word ‘instructed’ WILL NOT be similiar to ________
5. The basic character trait of Lencho as revealed in this etract is:-
- Post Master