A TIGER IN THE ZOO
Read the following extract carefully and answer the questions follow:-
Sliding through long grass
Near the water hole
Where plump dear pass.
1. Who is being talked about here?
2. Where is the tiger right now ?
3. The rhyming scheme of the above passage is ____
4. Tell the name of the poet of the above extract-
5. Read the following conversation of four persons carefully:-
IST PERSON: The tiger must feel the gratitude to the zoo owner and caretakers that they have provided all the facilities to him in the zoo.
2nd PERSON: But the natural growth and happiness of any species is possible only under
his natural habitat.
3RD PERSON:But here in the zoo , he doesn’t have to labour hard even for his food.
4TH PERSON: Excuse me, don’t you know that a tiger likes to eat only fresh food by hunting .
Now pick out the option that classifies fact (f) and opinion ( o) about the tiger Given by the above persons:- F- FACT, O- OPINION
Please select 2 correct answers