COMPREHENSION PASSAGE: OPENING ANSWER BUDS
- Assam Bihar and U.P. are the states, lagging in achieving SDG.
- Lack of quality education can be one important reason for fewer SDG scores of Puducherry in comparison to Chandigarh.
- Following can be the reasons:-
- lack of clean water
- sanitation problem
- carelessness in preserving the ecosystem.
- carelessness in the facilities in good health
- dominance of inequalities.
. he last para proves if each state of India maintains, gender equality, and quality education, the day is not so far when each state in India would be able to achieve high Sustainable Development Growth and India would shine in the world.
- Ankita is a leggar in her class compared to other girls.