QUIZ FIRST FLIGHT CLASS X LETTER TO GOD
WELCOME LEARNERS ! MS MEENA BILANDANI
Hello Learners !
Trying to present for all of you MCQ based on latest CBSE Board Syllabus. Trying to add more and more questions based on ASSERTION, Verbal reasoning , Hidden questions from Grammar as CBSE is supposed to ask as per the latest sample paper it has issued.
1. ' Chink of money' indicates to
sound of paper note
sound of coins
sound of gold coins only
2, The owner of the house Mr Hall was a /an
did not sleep at night
3. The owners realized that griffin was not in his room from quite some hours because
his windows were opened
his bed was cold
4. " He panicked and began to run ." Choose the best option with the usage of the word ' panic' in the given sentence
Never get panicked to see the question paper
She fell down in panic
many people were at panic stations because of popular unrest
5. 'Creeping downstairs ' means
almost slipping through stairs
6. 'Piles of quilts' is a
7. Differentiate the emotions between the usage of these two phrases:- " pleasure of clothing and " pleasure of rain "
Former is food latter is providing water
Former is proving happiness latter is providing pain
Former is providing warmth latter one is providing satisfaction
8. ' Piles of quilts ' has been used as a collective noun . opt out the odd one that is not a collative noun
a stack of librarians
a bevy of girls
a cushion of tissues
9. " My poor mother used to sit in that chair." she moaned - opt out the word that doesn't mean the same as ' 'moaned'
10. A word close to restaurant
11. "He decided to slip into a big London store for warmth." the line means
to dress himself with warm cloths in London store
to hide himself to have warmth in London store
to stay in the London store
if you have confusion.. you can be confirmed by searching at google
WELL DONE! DON’T AVOID REVISION !
KEEP PRACTICING ! GOOD LUCK!
#1. Who was Anil ?
Master of so called Hari Singh #3. Meaning of 'get into the confidence'
to take someone into confidence
to break someone's confidence #4. What is not the Meaning of ' Put me off '
encouraged me #5. Opposite of 'To be off '
to get away
to let someone in #6. What can not be the meaning of ' hang around'
wait around in
stay away #7. Anil did not give Hari Singh in the beginning - #8. Meaninng of 'fits and starts'
Rarely & infrequently #9. Clear and unlined face means
a face without any kind of tension
a face filled up with worries
1. ‘A Tiger in the Zoo’ has been
a. Leslie Norris
b. Robert Frost
c. Carolyn Wells
2. Leslie Norris was a ____poet:-
3. The basic theme of the poem highlights :-
a. The unfair and unjustifiable behaviour
of the man to enslave the animals
b. The activities of tigers in the zoo and the activities of tiger in the forest
c. how the zoo owners take care of the animals
4. The basic motive of Norris to write this poem is to:-
a. to show how the cars patrol in the zoo
to arouse the reader’s sympathy for the encaged animals deprived of their freedom
to show the tiger’s day/night activities
in the zoo
5. The final message the poet wishes
a. The wild animals must be brought to home as pet
b. The wild animals can survive better in the zoo
c. The wild animals survive better in their natural habitats
6. The title of the poem is justifiable because:-
a. It shows the physical and mental state of the tiger
b. It shows the helplessness of the tiger in the
c. It reminds us natural growth of any specie under natural inhabitat
a. 2 stanzas consisting 5 lines
b. 5 stanzas consisting 4 lines
c. stanzas consisting 2 lines
8. Read the statements carefully and answer. ...... The tiger is ignoring the visitors.
II. The visitors are enjoying to see the tiger.
a. Statement I is true II is false.
b.I & II both are true and II is the explanation of the I.
c. I & II both are true but both have their own separate explanations
10. 1. He hears the patrolling car.
2. He looks at the stars at night.
Please select 2 correct answers
a. Statement I is true II is false.
b. . I & II both are true but both have their own independent explanations
c. I & 2 both are true and II is the explanation of the I .
KINDLY UNDERSTAND THE EXPLANATION THROUGH VIDEO