MODAL AUXILIARY INTRODUCTION
CAN vs COULD
Modal is a word derived from a Latin word means
Modal auxiliary verbs show
There are basically ____ kinds of verbs
The other name of the helping verb is
To be, to have, to do -are parts of
Semi Auxiliary is a part of ______ verbs
Need, Dare and Use to are parts of
After Modal Auxilary Verbs , We use
Which is the correct sentence ?
Modal Auxiliary always takes
Tap the correct sentences
There are ____kinds of Semi-modals
1. Akshat____swim fast when he lived in Haridwar.
2. Just wait . I ____ finish my work within the given time limit.
3. ______ you please provide me 100 rs change,sir ?I had to leave for the station in a hurry.
4. ____ you shift a little please, my dear friend ?
5. I am afraid, I ______ play anymore. I am a lot of tired.
6. Why didn’t you participate ? You ______ won the race.
7. I went to every drugstore, but I ______ the medicine.
8. Oh, great ! You have cooked the complete dinner. ____ I help you to make chapatis ?
9. If I had listened to my teachers, I ______ led a happy life today.
10. I ______ solve this problem very easily.
MAY vs MIGHT
SHOULD MUST OUGHT TO
____ you always be happy !
_______ I use your phone please? It’s urgent ,I have forgotten mine at home.
Arpita reported that she ______ not join the party .
It ____ be very expensive, but it’s much better than the others.
Ankit tells Richa that she ____ be late today.
I was just wondering whether you ____ be able to help me.
He has broken his leg. He _____ win the race.
He is suffering from high fever. He _____ take the exam today. Still we must wait for him sometime before catching the bus.
The farmer is working hard on his field so that he _______ have a good crop this year.
Share your Results: