Read all the sentences carefully and solve
the exercise with correct placement of the verb:-
- More than one plant were planted by me.
- Many a parrot were set free from the cage by the riverside.
- Many parrots was set free from the cage on the shore.
- More than one bird was chirping on the branch of the banyan tree.
- More birds than one was chirping on the branch of the banyan tree.
- Many a flowers bloom and die on the same day but leaves for us a number of teachings.
- Many a pen and pencil was gifted to me on Teachers’ Day by my students.
- Many teaching is understood by us when we leave our schools.
- More than one exercise was solved by me today.
- More exercises than one were solved by me today.
- Many statues enthrals us with their artistic beauty.
- one plant was
- Many a parrot was
- Many parrots were
- More than one bird was
- More birds than one were
- … flower blooms and dies
- …. a pen and pencils were
- Many teachings are