THE POST CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING QUIZZES ON VOICES
Intro of Voices
Recognize the Voice
Change in ‘ to be’ form in Present Tense
Change in ‘ to be’ form in Past
Change in ‘ to be’ form in Future
Change in Modal Auxiliary Verb
Change in Infinitives
Change in Imperative Sentences
KEEP ON SCROLLING DOWN FOR ATTEMPTING FOR DIFFERENT
QUIZES ON VOICES
CHECK HOW MUCH YOU KNOW !
Share your Results:
1. There are ___ types of voices in Grammar.
2. In an Active Voice an action is performed by the _____
3. In a Passive Voice the subject is actually a _____ of the actions performed by the _____.
4. In a Passive Voice always use the ______ of the verb.
7.In a Passive voice agreement of ____ with its subject must not be forgotten .
8. The object of the Passive Voice must always be followed by a ________.
8. In a Passive Voice the Subject is replaced with _____
9. In a Passive voice voice the object is always followed by a preposition (BY).
10. In some cases the ______ in the Passive Voice can be missed out.
11. Before placing a preposition before the object in a Passive Voice, rules of ______ must not be forgotten.
Share your Results:
1. Dushaynt was chosen a captain.
Someone has picked my pocket.
3. I wrote a letter with a pen.
5. A letter was written with a pen.
5. I saw him stealing the purse.
7. I was asked my name.
Share your Results:
WRITE YOUR ANSWERS HERE
KINDLY TAKE A NOTEPAD ,WRITE YOUR ANSWERS AND TAP FOR CHECKING YOUR ANSWERS
She did not take her class today.
Her class was not taken in by her today.
Did you sweep the floor?
Was the floor swept by you?
What did you eat today?
What was eaten by you today?
Who snatched your chain today ?
By whom was your chain snatched today?
He painted this beautiful wall.
This beautiful wall was painted by him.
1. I shall help you.
You will be helped by me.
2. The Tiger will break the cage.
The cage will be broken by the tiger.
3. Nishi will not sing a song.
A song will not be sung by Nishi.
4. Will you not see this motivational movie?
Will this motivational movie not be seen by you?
5. How will you prepare this cake?
How will this cake be prepared by you?
1. Aahna is knitting her sweater.
2. Am I telling a lie?
3. She was not washing her clothes.
4. See, where was he placing his watch?
5. When are you meeting Nisha?
6. Sita was calling me at her Gate.
7. Who was calling to the police ?
Kindly take your notebook with you and try to answer the questions and then check the correct answers.
1 Have you heard your voice ever?
Has your voice ever been heard by you?
2. Nishi has burnt all the papers.
All the papers have been burnt by Nishi.
3.Sujata has not completed her project by now.
The project has not been completed by Sujatha by now.
4. Why have you lost all your concentrations?
Why have all your concentrations been lost by you?
5. Who has recognized all the characters of the story well?
By whom has all the characters of the story been recognized well ?
6. He had spoken the truth by then.
The truth had been spoken by him by then.
7. Akanshi had not cared for her baby.
Her baby had not been cared for by Akanishi.
8. Why had she interfered with his matters?
Why had his matters been interfered with by her?
9. Had you seen this movie before?
Had this movie been seen by you before?
10.She will have painted her painting by tomorrow.
Her paintings will have been painted by her by tomorrow.
11. Ritika will not have spread the sheet by now.
Ritika will not have spread the sheet by now.
12. Shall I have been visited the temple by evening?
Will the temples have been visited by me by evening?
13. Who will have not corrected the mistakes by Monday?
By whom will the mistakes have not been corrected by Monday?
1 Gagan can win this race.
This race can be won by Gagan .
2 Julia may not help you.
You may not be helped by Julia.
3. You must finish this journal by tomorrow.
This journal must be finished by you by tomorrow.
4. Life may predict for many unpredictable happenings.
Many unpredictable happening may be predicted by life.
5. Should we care for the misadventures waiting for us in life.
Should the misadventures be cared for waiting for us in life.
1. Anirudh has to clean his room daily.
His room has to be cleaned by Anirudh daily.
2. Ananya needs to take care of her mother.
Her mother needs to be taken care of by Ananya.
3. I am to finish my chocolate.
My chocolate is to be finished by me.
4. I am waiting to receive my salary soon.
I am waiting for my salary to be received soon.
5. You must have listened to my voice at that time.
My voice must have been listened to at that time by you .
6. Krish should have followed his mother’s pieces of advices.
His mother’s pieces of advices must have been followed by Krish,
7. Rakhi could have shared her notes,
Her notes could have been shared by Rakhi.
Command is with its object.
Command without object
3. Let me do my homework.
Let my homework be done. Let my homework be done by me. Here ( by me) is not mandatory .
Bring me a glass of water.
adviSed ....is a verb... and V3 must be placed in PAssive voice. AdviCed ... is a Noun
Work hard to enjoy your success.
Don't waste your time.
Let us celebrate our success.
Don't scare of your failures.
It's an advce.
Kindly, help the needy.
The words like..kindly, please ..always take the request.
Don't show me your face again here.
Order with object
Please, don't disturb me.
Request is replaced with kindly.
Don't eat here.
Order without objCommand without object.