1. ' Chink of money' indicates to
2, The owner of the house Mr Hall was a /an
3. The owners realized that griffin was not in his room from quite some hours because
4. " He panicked and began to run ." Choose the best option with the usage of the word ' panic' in the given sentence
5. 'Creeping downstairs ' means
6. 'Piles of quilts' is a
7. Differentiate the emotions between the usage of these two phrases:- " pleasure of clothing and " pleasure of rain "
8. ' Piles of quilts ' has been used as a collective noun . opt out the odd one that is not a collative noun
9. " My poor mother used to sit in that chair." she moaned - opt out the word that doesn't mean the same as ' 'moaned'
10. A word close to restaurant
11. "He decided to slip into a big London store for warmth." the line means
if you have confusion.. you can be confirmed by searching at google