1. Smriti said to Ankush, " Why have you switched off the fan ?"
2. Avanti says to her brother, " have you solved all the sums?"
Reporting verb is in Present Tense
3. "Don't lose hope." said Disha to Divyani.
4. Ankita said, " ogh, What a dreadful sight !"
5. Ruchika said to me, "Will you have attention on your work now ?"
6. The class teacher said to me, " Is Neeraj absent today ?"
7. " Don't go near the fire ,children." said the mother
Remember- Reported Speech may be asked in this form also
8. Anshuman said to Lavita, " Let's go to theatre today."
after suggested and preposed always use ' to,
9. Praveen said to Sanket, "Virus spreads speedly."
Reporting verb is in Past but the Reported speech shows scientific fact so the tense of Reported Speech will not be changed.